Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{You Rock! Girl's Card}

After making a guy version of the "You Rock!" card, I decided the girl's needed representation, too! Ü I think I have told you before in a post, how much I LOVE pink, white and black. Well, this isn't white, it's grey, but close enough.

Again, I used the Indie Art cartridge. Had to put a bow on our girl! I used a Gelly Roller Stardust gel pen to fill in the eyes, nose and line the fame. 12 large eyelets on black card stock and 3 pink gem stones make up the front. Oh, and I popped up the skull. You can see the dimension in the side view.




Inside of card:



Again, I used the gel pen on the little skull on the inside.
5x7 in size and I love it. Going to make 2 more like it to put in my Etsy store...

3 comments:

Melissa Dunsmoor said...

Love it! Mckenzee would too, she loves cross bones and skulls!

Elegante Family said...

Love this card so much! I have a 6 year old daughter that would think this is so cool!

The Avid Scrapper said...

Melissa, I didn't know Kenz liked skulls and cross bones! You will have to let me know when her birthday is so I can make her a card!

Brandy, Thanks so much! It is such a cute girly card for carrying the skull, isn't it? Fun to make...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...