Monday, February 1, 2010

{Leave A Comment & You Could Win!}

As stated in the post below, starting tomorrow, I will begin sharing tips on a weekly post of "Tuesday's Tips"

LEAVE ME A COMMENT AND YOU COULD WIN! This is all you have to do:

○Please leave me a comment here on what you would love tips on.

○For each person who leaves me a comment about a tip they would love to see posted, you
will be entered into a drawing to win an assortment of 5 homemade greeting cards, with envelopes! {Photos to come in a couple of days}

○So let me know what you want to know!

○The *winner will be drawn on Monday morning, February 22nd. So let's hear those comments~ you only have 3 weeks! °Ü°

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

*{Once the winner's name is drawn, I will post it here on my blog. They will need to contact me via email with an address so that I can send the cards out to them.}

2 comments:

Elegante Family said...

I am so excited, I can't wait for tomorrow!

The Avid Scrapper said...

Well, Brandy, looks like you are going to be getting some cards next week. Everyone else is too shy to comment! Ü

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...