Saturday, February 27, 2010

{"Post A Comment" Winner's Cards}

Back on February 1st, I posted a post asking for your comments. In return, I would draw the name of someone to win 5 of my handmade cards. Only ONE person posted a comment, which surprised me. Well, that made it easy for the drawing, anyways. °Ü°

Here are the cards that are going out to Brandy. Thanks for all the great comments and words of encouragement. They are truly appreciated!





You Rock!
5.5x5.5
girls card







Any Occasion
5x5 card








A Sister Is...
8x3.5
Pull out tag card







Happy Easter
4x6 card





You Hold the Key to My Heart
4x5 card






Watch for more drawings to come...

1 comment:

Elegante Family said...

I am so excited!!! Thanks again, I feel spoiled.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...