Friday, February 19, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake "Growing Up" 12x12 Layout

Recently, I sat down and created a bunch of SS images for pages and cards. This past week, I have REALLY been stressed and that always works to my advantage when crafting. I've always said scrapbooking is a stress reliever for me.

Anyways... I made this one pager {layout} with this ADORABLE SS image. How cute is she? I just love her. Her shirt and pants remind me of an outfit I had when I was in second grade and I think that is why I like her so much.










There are 2 mats for photos. A 3x3 and a 4x6. There is also a huge journaling mat. The reason I made it so big because I thought it would give enough room for stats like, age, height, weight, grade and so on. Even a signature would be fun to have down the road!

There are lots of 3D elements and glitter, too.
I think this page would make a great album starter... you know, that first 12x12 in an album? A fun page to make.


SOLD in my Etsy store February 2010

4 comments:

Gloria said...

Beautiful layout. TFS:)

Carrie Bouchard said...

Too cute! One question: what do you mean by "SS Images?"

The Avid Scrapper said...

Thank you, disneynut77! I appreciate your leaving me a comment. :)

Hi, Carrie, SS is my shortened version of "Strawberry Shortcake". I'm a lazy typer. :)

Carrie Bouchard said...

D'oh! Silly me. I assumed it was something technical lol!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...