Thursday, February 18, 2010

{BABY GIRL Stroller Shape Album}

Having girls myself, I love pink and baby girl stuff! I made this album a year ago! It has been all wrapped up and sealed and just waiting for me to do something with it. I finally decided to unpack it, take some photos, blog it and post it to my Etsy account! A friend of mine told me it was just too cute to be hidden and stored and looking over it again, I think she is right!

Since there are over 60 photos of this album, I decided to make a slide show for it:




The album is 10" tall. There are 5 pages, 10 total. It holds 8 photos and has 8 journaling tags. I used K&Co. papers, stickers, ribbons and chipboard elements. I added Sprites flowers, brads and all kinds of fun stuff! This is a great brag book! Perfect shower gift or Mother's gift!




This album is still available for you to purchase! Not in my Etsy store, so please contact me personally, via email.  Cost is $48 + Shipping

1 comment:

Gloria said...

WOW! It's so beautiful!!! TFS:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...