Wednesday, February 17, 2010

{Happy 16th Birthday "Pooh Bear" Card}

One of my daughter's friends from school and church just celebrated her 16th birthday. She loves Pooh! Just like me! Anyways, her birthday fell on a Sunday and my daughter wanted to make her a card that the other girls could sign and they could give to her. This is what the 2 of us came up with. I had some chipboard Pooh images and we decided to use one of them instead of cutting one with the Cricut. A little ribbon and some other chipboard images and this is what she got. She loved it! I think this was the quickest card I have ever done. Maybe it was because I had the help of my daughter but we got it designed and put together in 45 minutes!




The card is 5x7 in size.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...