Friday, February 19, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake "SNOW BOARDIN" 12X12 Spread

In honor of the Olympics and my spending WAY too much time watching snowboarding and skiing, I present this spread! Ü

I L♥VE Winter, it is my favorite season and I am always a little sad when it starts to warm up. I have had these images cut and ready to go for some time and happy to see them become part of a spread.

The papers I used are thick and have glitter embossing on them. The colors of the pages couldn't matcher her outfit any better than if I had planned it! I was so happy about that.

Here is the entire 12x24 spread:




Here is page 1



Strawberry stands about 10.5" tall


Behind this 4x6 mat is a 6.5" journaling tag.



Ribbon and strawberry decorate the top of the tag.




Here is the tag pulled out. Plenty of room to journal.




A ribbon and matal snowflake charm embellish this photo mat. There is a small pink gem stone in the center of the snowflake.




Part of the title...


The snowflakes are cut with Bazzill carstock, have a gem in the center and have glitter accents. They are popped up for dimension.



SS has 3D elements, too. Here you can see the dimension you can't see straight on.





The very bottom "snow drift" is also popped up for dimension.




Page 2



more snowflakes...




The second SS image. Too cute!



This is actually two photo mats...they look like one with the embellishments. Your photos will easily slip under them.


Another strawberry...



This is the 4th photo mat, again embellished with ribbon and a snowflake charm with gem stone.




here it is close-up



the second part of the title



another close-up of a snowflake



here you can see more dimension...



So there you have it. I used brads and inks, too. A great couple of pages for those snow days involving a board! Ü
SOLD in my Etsy store 12 March 2010

3 comments:

Elegante Family said...

Wow you have been busy! Nice work.

Gloria said...

Totally loving this layout. Great work! TFS:)

Silvia Mendoza said...

I spend half my work day looking thru your blog. I am amaze of how talented you are. You have giving me such an urgue to try my cricut catridge more often on my pages. I am wondering thou where you get the strawberry shortcake figure from???? I need to make my neice strawberry shortcake birthday mini and having a big size of her will be great. Thanks and hope you post soon

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...