Saturday, February 27, 2010

{THANK YOU Handmade Card}

I love this paper from Memory Makers! It is the "Sabrina" collection and if it looks familiar, it's because I made a chipboard album out of it.


This card is 5x7. Like the "Sister" card, in the following post, I made a little pocket to slip a tag into. The tag pulls completely out. I used the George cartridge to cut it. Using some ribbon, ink and Sabrina embellishments, I decorated the rest. Oh, the flourishes were cut using the Home Accents cartridge and the "lace" with my Stampin' Up! punch.


A really beautiful card. Only took me about an hour and half to design it and get it put together. Really love this one and know exactly who I am going to send it out to. °Ü°






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...