Friday, October 1, 2010

{October...Already?...Really?}

Wow! Where has the year gone? I can hardly believe that it is already October. I feel like I've missed something! The thing is I've done so much this year, especially this summer so it's not like I've been doing nothing all year. I guess it is typical for this time of year. Always seems to sneak up on me a little too quickly.

Speaking of sneaking up on me, did you know that Christmas is 85 days away? Yes, Christmas Eve is just 12 weeks from today. Just sayin' °Ü°

Okay, so now that you are totally panicked and I have your attention, did you know that tomorrow, Saturday, October 2nd is WORLD CARD MAKING DAY? I'm really excited. I plan to spend the whole day getting a head start on all of my Christmas Cards. I have two layouts I am going to be using. I have over 100 friends and about 40 family members on my Christmas card list. Yes! That is a lot of cards. I usually just purchase photo cards from Costco, but after cleaning out all of scrapbook supplies and going through each and every sheet of paper, I realized that I have nearly 1,000 sheets of Christmas paper. I really need to get it used up and thought this would be a great way to do just that. I've always held off making my own cards each year because I know I will want to do it every year. Who knows, maybe the stress and enormity of it all will put me off for next year. We will see. °Ü°

So, I just finished a really cute little Halloween brag book. You will never guess what I made it out of. I would have never thought it would be something I could use in scrapbooking, PLUS it's a great way to recycle something we throw away nearly every day. You will just have to wait and see! I just need to take some photos and get it posted. I will do my best to do that today.

Happy Friday, October 1st to you!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...