Sunday, October 3, 2010

{Kylie's Halloween Cards}






I am lucky to have 2 very talented daughters. My oldest takes after my love of crafting and painting, and my youngest takes after my love for writing, drawing and journaling.

My oldest, Kylie, loves making cards and I envy her ability to create them so easily! I am a product of the 80's. Everything was very matchy-matchy and symmetrical. It is how I dressed, arranged the furniture in my room, it was in everything I did in Jr. High and High School and it is pretty much the same for me today. I am sure some of you have picked up that little fact in my pages! For Kylie, crafting, scrapbooking and card making is more care-free. She is really an artsy person. She is a photographer and sees the world a bit differently than most. (BTW, I wish I had just an ounce of her photography talent, too!) Anyways, back the cards, she has got a jump on her card making for the season and here are her first 5 Halloween cards. I just loved them and had to share them with you. Hope you are inspired, I know I am. Now maybe all the cute Halloween paper sitting here next to me can get put to some good use!

Happy Scrappin' °Ü°

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...