Monday, October 11, 2010

{My "Gorgeous" Girl Layout}

It's not often that I put my own personal pages on this blog, but I had to share this one. This is my beautiful, youngest daughter. She is such joy. Both of my girls are. I love this picture of her. I took it last Thanksgiving. It has been sitting my scrap table for the past few months just waiting for me to create a page for it. I recently purchased the The Black Current Stack by DCWV. I kid you not, I have hardly any of it left! I love it and will have to go pick up another one soon. Anyways... I knew I wanted to use that paper for her photo.












There are lots of layers and the reason some of the flowers look orangy is because they are foiled and the flash did something weird to them! I used shimmer card stock and there is a little bit of everything in here. Did you see all the gems? You know I am addicted. I wonder if there is support group for people like me? °Ü° I inked and distressed the edges. Not a lot, but just enough.

For me, this is truly scrappin'! This is what it is all about. I love making beautiful keepsakes so that my grand-babies can see how gorgeous their mom was back when she was 14! °Ü°

2 comments:

Elegante Family said...

If you find a support group let me know, My husband thinks I need to get into one for the amount of paper I purchase. LOL

The Avid Scrapper said...

LOL! °Ü° I hear you!

HI, MY NAME IS CARLA AND I AM SCRAPBOOK ADDICT!

What is it about paper that is so addicting? I can't stop buying it. I want it all, there are so many cute lines out there.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...