Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Now on Esty.com!

Photo from Etsy.com



For more than 3 years now, I have sold my work on Ebay, and for the most part been happy there. However, new fee schedules and changes in feedback have had me very unhappy lately. I have been searching for a new place to call home until I can get a .com built.

Well, I found Etsy.com and it has been an answer to my prayers! It is an amazing community made up of thousands of very talented crafters. I almost feel very inferior to those selling here because they create the most amazing things! Anyhow, I have found a new home at Etsy. It is on-line store style and so there is no bidding and waiting and hoping you win, it is as simple as, "I like that, I click on it, I bought and Ta-Da! It's mine!"

If you love buying homemade, you have to check out this site! Etsy.com You have got to check out some of the work on there. Already I have favorite stores: holly, modernjune, fatdaddybakeshop, LLDesign and so many more. Feel like surfing? Check them out!

You can find me at http://www.theavidscrapper.etsy.com/. You can also click on the photos in the right column and it will take you right to my work. Hope to see you all there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...