Saturday, February 16, 2008

February's Scrapbook Pages

So, it took me a bit longer than I thought, because you know I am always overthinking everything, but I finally finished this month's class pages.

There are 4 photo mattes and one journaling tag. Also, a place to write in 10 things you love about your Valentine. I used Rusty Pickle Valentine paper and have fallen in love with this company. Their paper patterns are amazing! I used my Cricut to cut the letter, hearts, key and most of the squares. I decided on a sheer pink ribbon cause it was such a delicate touch to the harsher colors. There is a double heart charm hanging from the tag and 6 heart shaped brads. The entire spread has been inked with Charcoal Color Box Liquid Chalk Inkpad. I used 3D pop dots to raise the letters and some of the wording.

Since pictures can say it better, here they are!


The entire spread



Page 1



LOVE title. There was little piece of dirt on the heart! GRR!



The journaling tag is tucked behind one of the photo mattes and has a double heart charm hanging from it.


Page 2

XOXO has ribbons and is also poped-up for dimension. Notice the cute heart-shaped brads that hold ribbons to two of the mattes.



A close-up of the brads

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...