Friday, March 26, 2010

{Minnie & Me Disney Scrapbook Pages}

For April's Disney scrapbook class, we will be creating a Minnie Mouse spread. I took a chance and decided to design this one with more of a modern flair. For a few months now, all of the pages that I have been creating for my own albums have been done this way. What's so different, you ask? Well, the first noticeable difference is that there are not distinguishable photo mats. I love this because it gives me more versatility with my photos. I can mix 3x3, 4x6 and 5x7 photos in together and they flow beautifully! And the second, is that the spread, truly, looks like one big 12x24 page. You will definitely see more designs like this in future pages. They are fun, modern and so easy to work with, photo wise.

Here she is~ Minnie!



See what I mean about it looking like one 12x24 page? Love it.


This is the section where photos go. A 5x7 easily fits portrait or landscaped. You can put (4) 3x3's, 4x6's stand up perfectly between the yellow dotted paper and when cropped just a bit, can be stacked one on the other length wise.

This would be "Page 1"

Photos can easily slide under the flourish. Those are black onyx gemstones to the left. A larger, clear gem stone centers the flower.

Title

More gems


More flowers and flourishes.


Minnie! She is so cute! Also the journaling tag. Notice the scalloped and lace accents.


So, there you have it. Drop me a line~ Let me know what you think of the design and concept. It's not new concept, I know. There are tons of talented scrappers out there who have been doing their pages this way for years, but it is a bit new for me and my creations. I'd love to hear what you think...
•The Avid Scrapper 2010•

1 comment:

Yamarie said...

Hello! It is a Beautiful LO !! I sent you an e-mail regarding an order I made. Hope to hear from you soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...