Friday, March 26, 2010

50th Wedding Anniversary Card

Last week, in the midst of all my chaos, I remembered that I hadn't made a card for my father-in-law and mother-in-law's 50th Wedding Anniversary, which they celebrated this past Monday. I was in total panic mode!

I have to disclaim right now, that the design you see if not mine. I borrowed it, using the design of this card. (click "card" to go to link) I recently came across the blog of a VERY talented card maker named Jeannie. She is uses the Cricut and Gypsy on all of her projects. Her cards are amazing! A little warning though, you could spend hours on her blog just oohing and aahing over her work! Anyways, I remembered seeing a beautiful card that I had similar papers for. Hers turned out SO much better, but mom and dad loved theirs and that made me very happy! °Ü°



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...