Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cricut Solutions & Shape Cartridges: What is this?

If you are in love with the bug that is the Cricut, as I am, than I am sure you have seen or at least heard of their new solutions and shapes cartridges. I absolutley love with this new line. The images are amazing and so detailed. Their Indie Art one is a must have if you have kid and teen pages or albums! The cuts are so "now" and my girls LOVE them. I have never heard so many "ewws and awes" while cutting. °Ü° However, there is a down side. I ordered mine from www.MemoryMiser.com like I always do (they are only $39.99) and when they came I was like, "What the heck is going on here?" All that came was a cartridge, key pad layover and tiny pamphlet. No case, no booklet. No wonder they are so much cheaper! In defense, the booklet is not necessary because there are no shift or shadows, you pick the size and cut! What I was really freaking out about, is how I am going to store them. Wouldn't you know it that they have that covered. They are getting ready to release Shape Cartridge Storage boxes. Each one holds 4 cartridges and their overlays. Very cool! I don't know how much everyone else is selling them for but MM has them for $8.99 a piece. I am getting ready to place my order right now! Oh, and they come in blue or peach so it makes organizing and finding easy. Check them out:


Awesome, huh?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...