Have you ever had a week, or a few weeks or even a month where things were so crazy that you couldn't even believe how crazy it was? That's been me since my last post.
Here is the quick run down of what's been going on:
- Sprinkler System is leaking...AGAIN. Just found a good handy man. Will call him later today.
- Car is leaking fluids... mechanic fixing this weekend
- Under kitchen sink is leaking... plummer coming tomorrow
- Tore my living room apart cleaning and organizing and packing
- Tore my kitchen apart doing the same.
- Dining room... ditto.
- Celebrated 17th Wedding Anniversary by going to dinner and seeing the Lion King (This was a good thing!)
- Ended up in ER with a hurt foot
- Someone tried to break into our house one morning at 1:30 am. He was caught and arrested. We are all fine except for a little paranoid at noises in the middle of the night.
- And finally, I am so far behind on just about everything I have wanted to do! °Ü°
I smile, because regardless of all the madness that is our life right now, it is a blessed life and I am grateful for it.
Anyways, I have so many things that I would love to get posted and I clearly don't have time to sit and blog all the live long day (although, that would be a dream right now) so I thought I would share the card I made my hubby for Valentine's Day.
|"XOXO" is what I was end my emails, letters or texts with to my sweet Richard. I thought it only fitting to put it on this card. I made it using gold shimmer card stock and Making Memories Je t"adore line.|
|Not the best picture, certainly over exposed and too blue, but you can see the dimension of all the elements. |
He absolutely love it. He keeps it on his dresser. I made similar ones for our girls, but made the mistake of giving them to them before taking photos. Goodness only knows where they have stored them, in a journal, box of letters and cards, a drawer... I certainly am not going to go digging for them!
Hope you are all having a wonderful week. Mine is gradually getting better. I have all these great ideas for crafts for Easter. I pray I can get to them.
What about you? Anything Spring or Easter projects in the works? Let me know, I would love to hear from ya.