Thursday, March 10, 2011

{Feeling the L♥VE}


I want to thank each and every person who commented on my post below and who emailed me. My inbox has been bursting at the seams with emails. Thank you! I really do enjoy interacting with each of you. I am a social person and love meeting new and interesting people. Each one of you are that! I have just about worn my French Manicure to the bone writing everyone back and I LOVE it You have all made my week. Thank you!

If you have a craft or photo blog, send me the link! I love reading other's blogs and seeing all the talent out there. I, too, draw inspiration from those around me, so please, share! I will gladly add you to my list of favorite blogs.

I do have some projects that I still need to get up on here. It's just a matter of doing it. I am hoping to find sometime this weekend. I am in the process of painting, organizing and re-doing our lawn. We are hoping sell our home this year and move into a bigger one. Wish us luck! So if you don't see me for a weeks at time, know that I am up to my elbows in paint and boxes. :)

Thanks again, for your support and kind words. It truly warms the heart.

Oh, and Spring has sprung, here in Vegas! We have mid 70's all week long. How about you? What's it like where you are?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kate said...

Good luck with everything especially in the selling. We used to live in Vegas as well like 2 years ago. Henderson area. That's when real estate went down. I miss our house there :{:{ but it was good move.

Kate

The Avid Scrapper said...

Kate, thank you so much for your well wishes! I am sorry to hear about your move. We are actually looking to move from Vegas in the next 2-3 years. Looking for a slower paced and quieter community. One with lots of out door recreation. The real estate marking is still tanking here. We are still #1 at being the worst. Gotta love it! :)

Thanks for stopping in. Love hear from you. :)

Maquel said...

OH, Vegas! I've never been, but it's on my list of places to visit!! Here on the east coast (I'm from Maine) it is actually warming up (45 degrees today!! And that's a good thing!!) and the snow is melting. Rained all day today though....yuck. :( I'm looking forward to Spring myself. Can't wait til I can actually SEE the grass!!
Good luck on selling your house...the market up here is nothing to shake a stick at, that's for sure!!
Take care!
Maquel

my blog-- http://papermaineiac.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Hi there! I just found your blog and it will be another inspiration site for me to follow :) Anyways, I hope you don't mind, but I put your thoughts about custom work on my blog. Happy Creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...