A very good friend of mine is about to become a grandma for the first time. Her daughter's baby shower was this week and I wanted to make her a brag book, but something different, something I had never tried before. I love baby onesies. It was one of my favorite things to buy for my girls when they were babies and so that is how I came up with the idea for this album. Here are the details:
- Album is approx 8" tall
- 10 pages total, front and back including front and back cover
- Monkey in front pock pulls out
- Eight 3.5X4.5 photo mats
- 20 eyelets
- Two 2" rings holding the album together (embellished with coordinating ribbons)
- Every single page is sewn! Onesies are sewn with straight stitch and mats with a zig zag stitch.
- Embellishments can be used for mini journaling
- 2 Charms
Already these are a big hit with family and friends! I have orders for 3 and have 2 more cut to put up for auction on Ebay and Etsy. I will list those when they are being posted to those sights. Want a custom one made? Contact me today!
COPYRIGHT 2008 CJL