Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Hello Kitty Reindeer Christmas Card


This last card swap group, I was having a creative block! I think it is because I am swamped with so many orders right now, I am fast approaching "Brain Fry"! After a few minutes of racking my brain, I remembered that the Hello Kitty Cartridge, for my Cricut, cut cards for all the images! Yes! Once again, my Cricut to the rescue! It doesn't get easier than having your Cricut cut all your images for your kits for you.

I wanted a Christmas card and found this adorable HK reindeer. I cut her 7 inches tall, so she fits perfectly in a 5x7 envelope. I mounted her on red cardstock, cut into the card shape for the same image. It is hard to see, but I used gems for her buttons and her bow is raised with 3D pop dots. I love Hello Kitty! There is just something about her that is so endearing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...