Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sizzix Big Shot Express: Giving You MORE Power!

Can I just say... It's about time! No more cranking or pushing that handle down- Sizzix is finally coming out with an electric machine for their die cut lines. With just the touch of a button, your dies will be cut in as little as 2 seconds! Even their 12" borders will run through the machine that quickly.

Being that I still have over 100 Sizzix dies, I look forward to purchasing this! It is being shipped to on-line retailer and craft stores as soon as this month and will be available on Sizzix.com sometime this Spring.

If you know where to find one, drop me a line letting me know!

2 comments:

new2utreasures said...

OK - so I found the electric big shot at the QVC web site - advanced orders will be shipped out March 16 - The product #F06593, the price is 126.24. which seems like a good deal - the others were 150.00 and up. Hope this helps. and I very much enjoy your blog.

Terri

The Avid Scrapper said...

Terri,

Thank you for letting me know! I forget about QVC sometimes. Thank you, so glad that you enjoy the blog.

Happy Scrappin' to ya!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...