Monday, February 16, 2009

Dab, Dab: My New Favorite Product

This is the Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabber, made by Ranger. I absolutely love this product. It makes my life a little bit easier! What do I use it for? When I am working with chipboard, I like to paint the edges of the albums to match the theme and papers. Inking is not practical when you are trying to this and so I have been using a sponge and acrylic paint to get the edges done.

This makes it is easy for me. A little squeeze and the sponge top-dabber does the rest! I can get my projects done in the half the time. I love, love, love these and just had to share!

Here is a little more info:

Adirondack Acrylic Paint Dabbers are the perfect mess-free paint applicator for foam and rubber stamps, cards, scrapbook pages, altered books, canvas, frames and more. These matte acrylic paints were developed with the Beautiful Adirondack coordinating palette of Earthones, Brights and Lights. Dab them directly on stamps for mess-free paint application. Use direct-to-surface, for stippling, creating dots or full coverage. Remove cap for painting with a brush.

♥ Acid free, non-toxic
♥ Individual 1 oz. dabber bottles
♥ 36 coordinating colors plus black and white
♥ Works on multiple surfaces
♥ Convenient, mess-free and portable
♥ Coordinates with Adirondack Dye Inks

The thing I love best is that if the sponge topper wears out, you can buy replacements! They come in a package of 3. To keep them lasting a little longer, dab don't drag!

To see all the colors go to Ranger's website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...