Thursday, January 29, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake Frosty Fun Scrapbook Page Layout













Here is my SS winter layout, (1) 12x12 page. I titled it "Frosty Fun". My girls absolutely loved the way this one turned out! I think I have to agree. I am quite pleased with how bright and cheery it turned out!
There 2 photos mats that will frame in 4x4 photos. There are 2 journaling tags, embellished with ribbon and sled and snow skate charms. There is lots of dimension on this page. Strawberry, snowman and Pup Cake all have 3D effects. Three of the snowflakes do as well. There is also a lot of "bling" on the page! Strawberry is an image I painted on the computer. She is printed with the best ink, on Bazzill textured card stock. She stands about 6" tall.
What you find in this layout:
  • Inking
  • Brads
  • Gems
  • Pop dots
  • Charms
  • Bazzill card stock
  • Beautiful, Vibrant winter paper
  • Ribbon
Designed and created by CLJ
The Avid Scrapper 2009
This item has been SOLD! If you are interested in a similar design, contact me. $25 for a Layout + S&H. Cannot dulplicate with exact papers, however will design with your colors in mind!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute page. Papers are gorgeous. I love Strawberry Shortcake!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...