Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This week on Ebay

Once again, I am cleaning out and re-oraganizing my scrapbook supplies. This week, I am only posting items that I am not going to be using and are taking up too much room in my scrapbooking area! All items are either brand new or in great used condition and all of them are looking for a new home! There are LOTS of stickers up for grabs, some Paperkins and the rest of my Sizzix collection. (It may take me a couple of days to get them all posted) I have so many ideas for projects that I would like to list this fall but need more room to get them going, so check it out by simply clicking the "The Avid Scrapper on Ebay" Link, to the right under helpful links, and it will take you directly to the items I am listing!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...