Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Making Some Noise With My Cricut

I love my Cricut Expressions machine! If you are on the fence about either machine, I am telling you- just do it! You will be so glad that you did. It is an amazing die cut machine and I love the possiblities is gives me in customizing pages and albums. Unlike store bought die cuts and stickers I use my own coordinating paper to create true One-Of-A-Kind scrapbook masterpieces. I don't know how I have ever managed with out! If you link to MEMORY MISER from my links you can check out the machines and cartridges available. She has an amazing online store with prices you can't beat anywhere on the internet or in stores. She got me my first package for about 45% less than I would have paid anywhere else. Tell her The Avid Scrapper sent ya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...