Wednesday, January 19, 2011

{Thank You Cards}










Last week, I realized that time was getting away from me, in that, I hadn't made my Thank You cards for Christmas gifts and goodies that were given to our family . As I was going through all of my paper, I pulled out "The Green Stack" by DCWV. The paper is made from 70% recycled paper. I hadn't used a sheet of it yet and thought, "Yeah! This will work." I also had the chipboard images to go with it, which helped to cut down on Cricut time, so win, win! °Ü°

As you can see, I basically used the same layout for each of the cards. I just switched which side the scalloped frame was on and then made multiples of some of the cards. This helped to keep it simple and quick. I used chipboard on all of them but the owls. Those I cut using the Sentimentals Cricut cart. The owls that came with the stack were adorable, but I didn't think my recipients would know they were owls because they are so different looking.

These were lots of fun to create and I have to tell you that I LOVED the texture of the paper. It's amazing. Feels almost like there is some plastic of something it. It's sturdy and so easy to work with. I highly recommend it to everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...