Wednesday, November 3, 2010

{Featured °Ü°}


I am feeling very honored! Did I tell you that I was featured on the Fantabulous Cricut blog this past weekend? I was! °Ü° Those of you coming from the site know this, but those of you who have been with me for a while may not.

Lori, from over there, wrote and asked if she could feature me. This is only the second time this has happened and I was excited and nervous all at the same time.

It really is a great blog! They have all kinds of challenges and tips and tons and tons of Cricut creation ideas! Check them out when you get a minute, it's a fun site to visit! Oh, and the talented girls who run the blog are so nice and helpful!

Thank, Lori! It was a lot of fun. You did a great job of making me look good! :D

Oh, and did I mention? I will be donating a spread for a free giveaway over there soon, so I will keep you posted...

2 comments:

D'On Marx said...

That's awesome! So exciting.

Carrie Bouchard said...

How neat! Congrats :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...