Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back From Hiatus!

I know some of you were wondering where I have been? No worries, I didn't fall off the face of the earth or anything like that! I have actually been feeling bad for several months and it really started to take it's toll on me. When I stopped scrapping and creating all together, I knew there was a problem. °Ü°

From the symptoms I was having I thought it was my heart. After several doctors and visits, I got good news; My heart is in great shape! Ya! The not so great news was that I am having some kidney problems. Nothing that can't be fixed, but will take some time to get back where I should be.

I am very pleased to say that my strength is picking up and I am scrapping and creating again. It feels great to be back and working doing what I absolutely love! Stayed posted, I will have pics of my work posted here within the week.

I just want to say a very warm and heart-felt "Thank You" to everyone who wrote me telling me you have missed me and wishing me best wishes. I cannot express who much that has touched my heart. Thank you, again!

2 comments:

Carrie Bouchard said...

So glad to hear you're back and feeling better. I've been checking in from time to time, wondering what you were up to! :)

The Avid Scrapper said...

Thanks, Carrie! I really appreciate it! I will try to get something new posted for you really soon! °Ü° Thanks for hanging in there with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...