Monday, July 28, 2008

Engagement Tag Shaped Brag Book

I can't take full credit on this one, this was a joint effort of mine and my daughters!

One of my very good friends is adding a son-in-law to her family this August! She has all daughters and and will finally have a son! Anyways, we have know both families for ages and my daughter is a friend of the bride.

Her bridal shower was a couple of weeks ago and my daughter wanted to make her a brag book to show off their engagement photos in. I cut everything on my Cricut and then Kylie put the pages together and then I put the pages of the book together. It was a lot of fun having a partner and I thought it turned out absolutely adorable! I can't wait to make one for me. °Ü°

The front cover


Page 1
Page 2


Page 3


Page 4


Page 5


Page 6


Page 7


Page 8


Page 9


Page 10


Back Cover

The album is 8 inches tall and the photo mats easy hold a 4x4 photo. Of course, all photos slip easily under the embellishments. Holds 12 photos total. Each flower holds a gemstone for a little bling!
This item can be custom ordered with your theme and colors!
Price: $36
Custom Desnign by CJL and KB
Copyright 2008
Be inspired, but DO NOT COPY
This album is a one-of-a-kind and cannot be duplicated.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...