Friday, March 14, 2008

"Easter Fun" Pages

Easter is almost here and as I was thinking about what kind of page to put together, I thought of a "Bunny Express". Don't know why, it just came to me.

As I was going through my papers, I originally picked out pastel pinks, lavenders and yellows but then I came across this great glitter paper and decided that I would put together a more gender neutral page and LOVED the way this turned out!

The entire spread

I love the way the tear bear bunny, chick and lamb came out. Honestly, I hadn't made tear bears in some months now, but it was like riding a bike!

All-in-all this is my favorite Easter page to date. Available now on Ebay.com. Bidding ends Tuesday, April 1st. 6pm PST

ALL IMAGES COPYRIGHTED 2008 The Avid Scrapper
I work very hard to make sure my customers get a beautiful one-of-a-kind spread for their albums. Feel free to be inspired by my work but do not copy it. THANK YOU! °Ü°

1 comment:

D'On Marx said...

This is my favorite!! Waaayyy tooo cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...