Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy 2012!


Happy New Year, my fellow scrappers! Can you even believe that it is 2012? Never in my wildest dreams, did I ever believe I would be living in such a year. As a kid, 2012 meant space suits and flying cars, am I right? It's an amazing time to be alive! Ü

I hope everyone's Christmas and holiday seasons were wonderful. Mine sure was. No stress and spent with the ones that I love. Perfection!

I am not one for resolutions. I hate the guilt that I feel when March rolls around and I still haven't started on the list. But, this year I have made my mind up to enjoy each and every moment. To live in the moment and savor today. I found a great quote by unknown author:

"If you have one eye on yesterday, and one eye on tomorrow, you're going to be cockeyed today."



I loved it and had to share. This has become my mantra for the year. So what about you? Any resolutions?

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy New Year my friend. Love the new blog design. I miss your work, when are you going to start up again?

Hugs,
Kate

The Avid Scrapper said...

Happy New Year, Kate! Thanks. I feeling a bit creative with some of my new digital kits. Ü I am hoping to get started by the end of this month. I have all kinds of fun ideas floating around in my head and I am excited to get them on paper.

Hugs back,
Carla

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...