Thursday, January 26, 2012

Baby Brooklyn Chipboard Album

My husband and I never had any sons. We were blessed with girls. Ü Back in August of 2004, though, we had a very special young man come into our lives and he has been apart of our family ever since. I've always thought of him as the son I never had. Two months ago, he and his beautiful wife welcomed their first little one, a baby girl named Brooklyn. I made the following card and album for her. 


5x5 Card. I made it to match the cover of the album.

I don't know what it is about duckies that I find so dang adorable!

Cover of the 8x8 chipboard album. I had to use 2" book rings for it. It turned out to be pretty thick with all the embellishing.

I had this idea to collage a bunch of cute baby things onto the front.

A Tim Holtz book plate with her name.

Pages 1 and 2




I love baby feet...

Pages 3 and 4




 

Pages 5 and 6. I think these two are my favorites in the whole album.





Almost all of the embellishments are adhered with 3D pop dots.


Pages 7 and 8









Pages 9 and 10







Back cover of the album

I kept the back simple, just adding the 3 flowers and a ribbon.
So there it is. I actually finished it the beginning of December, but you know my life is nuts right now, so I am just getting around to posting it. Oh, and sorry about the obnoxious "The Avid Scrapper 2012" on all the pages. I don't normally like doing that but I get so many emails from kind people telling me that someone else is using my images, so I finally broke down and decided I better start "marking" the images of my work.

Working on some other baby items for loved ones, so stay tuned for them... Ü

Hope your week has been Happy and Scrappy! Ü

Photobucket


1 comment:

Edileusa said...

Beautiful layouts. I loved them all! Congratulations on your beautiful ideas for scrapbooking. Kisses.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...