- Cut black card stock to 5.5" x 5.5'
- Cut white card stock strip 4" x 5.5"
- Used my Fiskars scallop edge to cut top and bottom edges of strip
- Adhered down white strip to the middle of the card (mine opens from the bottom)
- Cut dark pink card stock 5.5" x 2.75", adhered down on center of white strip
- Cut black strip 5.5" x 2", adhered down on the center of pink strip
- Cut (1) 2.75" country heart with Cricut (George and Basic Shapes Cart), using light pink cardstock
- Adhered down to center of card with 3D pop dots
- Cut (2) 1.75" country hearts with Cricut (George... Cart), using light pink carstock
- Adhered down on each side of large heart with 3D pop dots
- Tied a bow with 9" of sheer polka dot ribbon, and glue dotted to center of large heart
- Cut (1) 1.5" tag with Cricut (George...Cart), using dark pink cardstock
- Ran a jump ring through the pre-cut hole in tag
- Safety pinned tag to the ribbon, by running safety pin through the knot in your bow
INSIDE OF CARD:
- Cut 5.25" x 5.25" square of out light pink cardstock
- Rounded the corners
- Cut 5.5" x 1" strip of white cardstock.
- Cut one edge with Fiskars Scalloped edge punch
- Rounded the the 2 straight corners that were left
- Adhered white strip to the bottom of pink square
- Cut a 1" country heart with Cricut (George...Cart) and adhered down
- Tied a 2" piece of polka ribbon in a knot, glue dotted to center of heart
BACK OF CARD:
- Cut a 2" decorative frame with my Cricut (Home Accents Cart)
- Adhered down.
- Just need to write in my name and date!
That's it! Tonight was a lot of fun. Everyone made their cards, we visited and came up with all the info about this years Swap dates and themes. It is going to be a lot of fun! So glad I am doing it and very much looking forward to a creative year!